At TalkThinkThrive, you will work among the most talented providers the Greater Boston area has ever known. Our team members work to change the landscape of therapy through mental health services that provide expert level evidenced-based treatment.
TalkThinkThrive is the most innovative and newest thriving group counseling practice in the Greater Boston area. As part of our goal to grow our team and expand office locations, we’re seeking both part-time (10-15hrs) & full-time (25-30hrs) licensed clinicians to join our dedicated team of counseling professions. Our team will consist of a variety of mental health professionals such as:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Our office is currently located at the borderline of Newton-Wellesley and will be expanding across the Greater Boston region. We offer recently licensed to seasoned clinicians an excellent opportunity to develop their clinical skills and expand on new ones while they work with clients that fit their speciality.
As a newly hired staff, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of clinically trained professionals, who provide high-quality care and are dedicated to the highest ethical standards of clinical services.
Our clientele includes local college students, couples and families from all across the Greater Boston area and high profile professionals. The issues they present range from relationship conflicts to anxiety and depression. We are looking to hire clinicians who present with a diverse or unique range of clinical skills that can best support the needs of this population.
TalkThinkThrive was founded by a LMFT who learned and valued that treatment is a process that is only as effective as the relationship clinicians build with their clients. We are interested in clinicians who not only encompass this value, but showcases it throughout their clinical approach. When providing services, we want clinicians to not just rely on evidence-based assessment and treatment modalities, but to consider that relationship must be on the forefront of all interventions.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or Marriage & Family Therapy.
- Active & Unrestricted Massachusetts Counseling License (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Clinical Psychologist)
- Exceptional and unique clinical skills
- Oriented with Customer Service Skills
- Willing to provide services online, at the office and make home visits
- Must have an unsuspended & unrestricted Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Team player with flexibility to work across difference.